1. It’s a young car, but it’s had a lot of owners
2. Multiple car accidents listed
3. Missing annual registrations/renewals of tax
4. No mention of the vehicle being “shipped to dealer”
5. Failed emission inspection
6. Listed as a Fleet or Rental Fleet vehicle
7. The phrase “insurance loss”
This means the car was totaled at some point. If a car has this on the vehicle history report and is still on the road, you can assume it was salvaged and rebuilt—which might be okay with you—but you definitely want to have the car thoroughly inspected for any potential problems.
8. The words “Salvage” or “Rebuilt”
9. Water damage
10. Something about the car doesn’t match the history report
Find Your Next Used-Car On Our Site!GO TO INVENTORY!